[DeTomaso] Urgent brake booster replacement

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 18:03:47 EDT 2017

I'm told the 308-series (308-GT4, 328, etc) Ferrari booster is a bolt-on duplicate of ours. They come as a complete assembly and should not be excessively high priced. Not sure if the F-car master cylinder swaps onto Pantera brake lines, but if the OEM master cylinder is good, it will bolt onto the new booster. Good luck, Asa Jay- J Deryke