[DeTomaso] Urgent brake booster replacement

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 14 17:38:11 EDT 2017

My Pantera friends,
We have a Pantera at the race track that has lost the vacuum booster.  Does anyone know an off-the-shelf replacement that will work?  Even if it comes from a Ferrari dealer?  We're trying to find one today, in order to keep racing.

All help greatly appreciated.  Racing at Portland International Raceway.

Asa

⁣Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​