[DeTomaso] "Parade laps" question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:48:24 EDT 2017

SCCA race weekend sound limits at Laguna Seca vary with time of day 90, 101 or 103dB, SCCA plans class run group times to meet the sound limit of the class and middle of the day is usually highest.

I doubt that sound will be enforced for 'parade laps' as they likely won't be at a speed that would see high rpm or where you can't short shift, but worth verifying with the event organizer if you have an overly loud exhaust.

Julian
> It is my understanding there Are decibel limits for the Laguna Seca
> track. Will these be enforced for the "parade laps?"
>
> David in Durango
> It ain't fast but it IS loud
>

>>>The sound limits vary wildly from day to day.   This is an SCCA race
weekend, and race weekends have either very high, or no limits at all.   No
need to worry.