[DeTomaso] Techno Question: The Proper and Correct Way to connect the engine heater hoses to the central heater tubes

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Apr 10 10:13:24 EDT 2017

Dear Julian,

                     I believe that your description of the hot water
circulation of the heater core.  I looked at the Ford parts book and
could not tell whether the correct tube was the right or the left.  My
last visit the knuckle-busting territory of the heater valve was about
twenty years ago when I rebuilt the valve and placed the double
throw-down Gates heater hoses.  It should be connected in the stock
manner.

                     That is the information I was looking for.  I will
plan to check that the right heater tube hose goes to the engine block.
Thanks!

                                           Warmest regards, Chuck Engles