[DeTomaso] Foose Pantera

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Apr 10 09:30:48 EDT 2017

Looks like blind people can bid at auctions.

Larry (how will I sleep tonight) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Sean Korb
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2017 6:31 PM
To: DeTomaso Mail List
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Foose Pantera

Sorry everyone.  I was on a phone and got an update from the film
producer so I wasn't sure the results were public.  They are.

$44,000

https://barrett-jackson.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=35313053

Lot 647 - 1972 DE TOMASO PANTERA CUSTOM ROADSTER
Palm Beach 2017
Built in the 1970s by legendary car builder Sam Foose, Chip Foose's
father. Loaded 1972 Pantera with 351ci Cleveland midship with 5-speed
manual transmission. The vehicle runs well and looks wild.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382