[DeTomaso] Foose Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:31:06 EDT 2017

Sorry everyone.  I was on a phone and got an update from the film
producer so I wasn't sure the results were public.  They are.

$44,000

https://barrett-jackson.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=35313053

Lot 647 - 1972 DE TOMASO PANTERA CUSTOM ROADSTER
Palm Beach 2017
Built in the 1970s by legendary car builder Sam Foose, Chip Foose's
father. Loaded 1972 Pantera with 351ci Cleveland midship with 5-speed
manual transmission. The vehicle runs well and looks wild.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382