[DeTomaso] Stoptech vented front rotors--time to buy!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 21:27:11 EDT 2017

Guys,

Okay, my VISA is smoldering and a huge crate of rotors is on the way to my
house, and hopefully will arrive late next week.   I have tried to keep
track of those people who expressed interest (including one who forgot to
mention his name, unless he goes by Audionut!?), and from what I can tell, my list
consists of:

Forest Goodhart: 1 set
Konrad Szwab:   2 sets
Doug Braun: 1 set
Audionut at hushmail.com: 1 set
Tim Hobley:   1 set
Olaf Roks: 1 set
Mike Reilly: 1 set
Emiliano Ballejos:   2 sets
Matthias Gruetzner: 1 set
Mike Thomas: 1 set
Dan Jones:   2 sets
Tim Simonelli: 1 set
Patrick Hals:   2 sets
Steve Lisa:   2 sets

====

19 sets total ordered.

The cost will be $165 each, $330 per set, plus $18.80 flat rate shipping in
the USA, for a total of $348.80.   Those who ordered two sets will need to
just pay double; I am using flat-rate shipping which is MUCH cheaper than
shipping conventionally, and two flat-rate boxes is cheaper than a single
non-flat-rate box with four rotors inside.   International customers will
naturally have to pay more for shipping; we will work that out on an individual
basis.

So, if your name is on the list above, I need to get payment from you,
preferably by PayPal.   Go into Paypal, and send the money to MikeLDrew at aol.com.

IMPORTANT!   Note that PayPal has two options for sending money--the one
you should choose is 'send money to family or friends', NOT the 'paying for
goods or services'.   The latter is what you use when dealing with a business;
the business pays the PayPal fees.   I'm just a guy, so if you're using
PayPal, you get to pay the fees (unless, like me, you keep a balance in your
PayPal account and then there are no fees for anybody).

If you prefer to pay by check, that's fine too--just mail it to:

Mike Drew
136 Lighthouse Way
Vacaville, CA   95688

Please respond privately to this e-mail (no need to spam the forum) to
confirm your purchase, and let me know if you are paying via PayPal or by check.

Note that I have ONE extra pair of rotors at the moment.   The first guy
that throws his hand in the air will get them.   If any of the people listed
above back out, then more will be available and I will generate a waiting
list.   Also, Garth Rodericks has an extra pair from my first group buy a few
years ago; they are nominally identical except they lack the E-coating.   If
I run out, you can always work a deal with him.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to satisfying
your rotors needs shortly! :>)