[DeTomaso] NPC: Happy Friday - Cool YouTube video - OK ALPC

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 21:26:22 EDT 2017

The fastest everything.  This is just cool to see Bruce Lee playing ping
pong with a num-chuck (sp?).

Happy Friday.  Send us some sunshine!!!!  The Pacific Northwest is drowning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQpzJMTdkc

OK, a little Pantera content: (ALPC)

Mike Haney, got my profiles today.  Awesome job.  Great issue.

Mike Thomsa

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow '74 #6328