[DeTomaso] To Paint or Not To Paint (engine bay)

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 16:50:57 EDT 2017

I sprayed mine with bed liner and it's easy to keep clean.  The original undercoating was hard to keep clean, but the bed liner is easy.  It approximates the original "correct" appearance, but looks great!
I shot mine with POR-16 truck bed liner. I sprayed it at 105 psi for a finer pebbling of the coating. Scroll through the attached file for a description and pictures of what I did.
Cheers!Garth#4033
   Julian,
   I've heard the body colored engine bay paint is hard to keep clean but
   hadn't considered that the bed liner material was hard as well.A
   Corey

   On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Julian Kift