[DeTomaso] To Paint or Not To Paint?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:07:30 EDT 2017

All

I would love to get your opinions on painting the engine compartment the
same as the body or just leaving it black (and all combinations in between,
from filling spot weld indentations and then painting to using bedliner
material).  I haven't decided on any approach although I'm leaning toward
the stock, satin or semi-gloss black look, but one where the spot weld
indentations are filled.

My apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseum...

Corey