[DeTomaso] Innovative Pantera storage space

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Apr 5 21:33:29 EDT 2017

Next month I will be driving across the state for the annual Burning Up The
Beaches charity car event in Destin, Florida. If any other owners are
planning on attending, drop me a private response. I grew up there and saw
my first Pantera there as a teenager many moons ago. Hopefully I can
inspire some current generation young adults to fulfill their dream
someday.

I am contemplating leaving my rear trunk insert at home, which means I need
to get creative on storage. Has anybody used the cavities on the rear hatch
near the lift shocks for storage. If so, what fits well there and how did
you secure it from bouncing around or falling out. I would consider storing
small tool rolls in each there were some way to Velcro it still and some
end cap that looked nice or better yet a locking door to store the radar
detector.

Anybody done this?