[DeTomaso] Brake rotors update

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Wed Apr 5 15:37:59 EDT 2017

Mike,

I may be late to the game, but these will substitute in for Asa Jay's front
rotors and calipers correct?  If so, I would like at least ine, and maybe
two sets if available.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 E.
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

On Apr 5, 2017 10:59 AM, "Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <