[DeTomaso] Brake rotors update

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 14:57:53 EDT 2017

The rear rotors are larger in diameter than the fronts. Putting too-small rotors on the rear leaves the caliper and pads partially hanging in the breeze.

I will happily refund your money on the rotors you don't need, as I expect I will quickly run out of the ones I bought this time and somebody else will undoubtedly want them.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone