[DeTomaso] Pedal Casting?

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Sat Apr 1 23:24:23 EDT 2017

No denting of side of trunk required!

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of mark skwarek via DeTomaso
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 8:14 PM
To: Ken Green; L GRAY; Dave Londry
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pedal Casting?

Ken,
I'll send you the What I am using for master cylinder sizes. I talked to the
guys a Tilton and they were very helpful.
Mark

    On Saturday, April 1, 2017 10:34 PM, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>
wrote:

 I know about the pedal ratios, I didn't want to dent the wall of the front
trunk to make room for clutch MC.
Also, the ratio of MC bores to caliper piston areas is part of the equation.
It looks like 0.75 MCs and the fairly large Porsche 996 Turbo caliper
pistons I am using come out about right.
Ken