[DeTomaso] NPC - fascinating thread on Maserati Ghibli restoration on Pistonheads

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:42:38 EDT 2017

Just found this thread last night and read the 27 pages from start to finish

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0
<http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=140&t=1139816&i=0>
&f=140&t=1139816&i=0

Don't know if you need to be subscribed to see the pictures, but I know that
a few Forum members are subscribed to Pistonheads (it's free). It's the
(unfinished) story of the home restoration of a Ghibli that was known to be
rusty when purchased, but perhaps not as bad as found.

Hint - the story begins in 2003. Looks like really nice work