[DeTomaso] Pedal Casting?

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 23:59:04 EDT 2017

I used Wilwood pedal assy. mounted to an AL plate with the MC being raised from the traditional position in the Pantera so that the manual pedals are located in the same position as stock pedals. I milled new pedals out of billet AL as I did not want to take the chance of welded pedal failing at a bad time. Mark