[DeTomaso] Classic LA Auto Show - POCA

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 19:39:22 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I've been in contact with the promoters at the upcoming LA Classic Auto Show 2017 Jan 27-29. I can get in as many DeTomaso cars as we can muster into the show for free, she told me they can accommodate 40 cars. There will be trophies, celebrities and all televised by Velocity channel. All free.

See attached flyer.

Need to get a head count if you can go to your chapters and see who wants there car on TV! :-) Chip Foose and several others will be there.

Please let me know. This would be great exposure for the club and the Pantera and Mangusta .

Ed