[DeTomaso] Original EU GTS for sale in Germany

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:24:28 EDT 2016

Further to Mike Drew's post on the Forum, I informed about that red EU GTS
for sale at Thiesen in Hambourg. The manager is a real fan of panteras, and
has been racing factory 2873 at Le Mans Classic at least twice
The car was very clean, fully restored, and moderately priced for a Euro
GTS ( 119.000 euros, i.e. 133.500 USD )
The car sold in three days....
Best to all !
Patrick