[DeTomaso] Carb

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:59:11 EDT 2016

Just bolted on Larry Stock's (Pantera Parts Connection) Quick Fuel 650
a few months ago and my stock motor loves it.  Didn't have to adjust a
thing.
 Sent using Hushmail
On September 27, 2016 at 3:29 PM, "Trip Owen"  wrote:Can someone
suggest a carb. for stock 351 Cleveland with Edelbrock intake?  My old
Holly is not delivering fuel -
I know its getting there - checked front float, was not
stuck.......did the usual - inline filter, pump check, carb.
filter........
don't want fancy upgrade - just plug and play is fine -
Trip
88' GT5S