[DeTomaso] 1972 Red Paint codes

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 08:04:29 EDT 2016

The oranger red is a spitting image of Audi G6 Mars red. I could not get my paint supplier to mix the original color in urethane, so they just matched it. Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook