[DeTomaso] Iowa Panteras?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 00:15:16 EDT 2016

Everything is OK in Cedar Rapids.   The mother of all floods in 2008 crested at 31 feet (11 feet is flood stage I think).  It wiped out buildings and homes up to a mile from the river.   We learned some lessons from that event and did some preventative things.

This flood crested at 23.5 feet, which is the second highest crest in the last 160 years.   It's looking like we will get by with minimal damage thanks to the preventative measures taken 3 days before the water came.

Me and my Pantera are on high ground miles from the river so no worries here.

Tom
5186