[DeTomaso] Carb

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Tue Sep 27 18:29:28 EDT 2016

 Can someone suggest a carb. for stock 351 Cleveland with Edelbrock intake?  My old Holly is not delivering fuel -
I know its getting there - checked front float, was not stuck.......did the usual - inline filter, pump check, carb. filter........
don't want fancy upgrade - just plug and play is fine -
Trip
88' GT5S