[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 147, Issue 33

Kenny Hall Kenny.Hall at Servatron.com
Tue Sep 27 13:28:06 EDT 2016

OK, cough it up!  What size Delrin (Diameter) and where did you find it online?  I need to fix mine in the worst way!

Kenny

From: Mike Reilly <reillyms at live.com>
To: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>,
	"fred at creekspeak.com" <fred at creekspeak.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Seat Slide Rattles

I just updated mine to Delrin after researching on the PI Forum for possible solutions.  I saw the vendors sold at set of eight new Delrin rollers for about $80 but a simple internet search netted a one foot rod that was the correct diameter for about $8.   I bought it and then cut it to the correct width with a hacksaw to make eight of them.  I just put the seats in a few weeks ago and they slide great and I don?t hear any noise from them at all.  It?s an easy way to go IMHO.   Mike R.