[DeTomaso] Seat Slide Rattles

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Mon Sep 26 18:11:23 EDT 2016

I just updated mine to Delrin after researching on the PI Forum for possible solutions.  I saw the vendors sold at set of eight new Delrin rollers for about $80 but a simple internet search netted a one foot rod that was the correct diameter for about $8.   I bought it and then cut it to the correct width with a hacksaw to make eight of them.  I just put the seats in a few weeks ago and they slide great and I don’t hear any noise from them at all.  It’s an easy way to go IMHO.   Mike R.