[DeTomaso] Seat Slide Rattles

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Sep 26 16:55:59 EDT 2016

Fred the age old repair for this is the use heavy wheel bearing grease on
the rails and the rollers will stop making noise.

Larry - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Sweeney
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 4:03 PM
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Seat Slide Rattles

I was told by my mechanic that the original nylon(?) slides inside my
seat rails had disintegrated and they were replaced with the solid brass
rollers. I can clearly hear them slide back and forth on the rails when
I start and stop. I placed a thick 3M tape on the rails and the sound
has lessened, but still can be heard. Is there a fix for this? Please
EMAIL me because it is easier for me to follow email than this format.
Thanks in advance.