[DeTomaso] ........fixing door rattles

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Sep 25 17:01:20 EDT 2016

Dear Audionut,

           You will be fine. I've been into mine multiple times and repaired/replaced motors/gears/stereospeakers.  My most recent misadventure was to replace the glass, which was more tedious than destructive.  I would recommend the tech articles at the Pantera Place and the DeTomaso Registry. Between those two articles I had an excellent map in "uncharted territory".

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles