[DeTomaso] Weights for wheel balance on Magnesium

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 21 17:53:08 EDT 2016

Stick on weights.  I tell the tire guy to place them where they'll do the most good, even if it's the hubcap side.  Cover with foil tape to keep from falling off + adds a "full race" look.  Wash / clean the mounting surface first b/c the tire guy won't.
Lead weights illegal now in the land of the free, start hoarding now if you can find.  The replacements, zinc(?), are huge and might hit your suspension.  Lead can be flattened for more suspension clearance, zinc not so much.
Thanks,
GD