[DeTomaso] NPC: Yahoo email problems

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:29:45 EDT 2016

Asa, I have been having serious problems with my Hotmail account for about 5 days - but only if I log in on Safari. (I thought it was my AT & T server, and I spent over an hour on the phone with them, they kept saying everything was ok on their end.  If I log in on Foxfire, I don't have any problems.  My son has a Yahoo account and has had no problems. -BILL

Has anyone with a Yahoo account had serious problems today?  Like not being able to get into your account?  Seeing other user accounts email in your account?

Yahoo says they have a problem with -some- email accounts but not all.

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks