[DeTomaso] High speed touring and radar detectors

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:58:35 EDT 2016

Most European countries believe that radar detector possession is a capital
sin to be punished by hard labor.

Last time I checked, the fine for having one in your possession in a car
(doesn't matter if it is turned on or not) was $2600. You have to be going
REALLY fast for your speeding ticket to be more expensive than the
detector, so I parked mine many years ago.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

> Dear Unlucky Ones,
>

>             Would you have been using radar detection?   If so, then what
> were you using?
>

>                         Lucky so far this century (I'll forget the last
> century),  Chuck Engles

-------------- next part --------------
   Most European countries believe that radar detector possession is a
   capital sin to be punished by hard labor.A
   Last time I checked, the fine for having one in your possession in a
   car (doesn't matter if it is turned on or not) was $2600. You have to
   be going REALLY fast for your speeding ticket to be more expensive than
   the detector, so I parked mine many years ago.A

   On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>
     A  A  A  A  A  A  Would you have been using radar detection?A  A If
     so, then what
     were you using?
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Lucky so far this century (I'll
     forget the last
     century),A  Chuck Engles
     Same thing happened to me on the way to a Fun Rally.A  $850.A  Ouch.
     Chris
     <[6]charlesmccall at gmail.com>
     wrote:

     > Yes, but there may be moments when seeing what's behind you IS
     important.
     > See photo :-(

     server.detomasolist.com] On
     > Behalf Of Larry Finch via DeTomaso
     > Sent: martes, 20 de septiembre de 2016 18:43
     > To: Email List Address For Posting
     > Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud
     >
     > Jack,
     >
     > Rear-view mirror?
     >
     > Have you forgotten the inspirational words of Franco (Raul Julia)
     in
     > the Gumball Rally movie?
     >
     > Larry
     >
     > <Me, Geoff, Gendarmes.jpg><oops
     >

     > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not
     > exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list

     etc.) use
     the links above.

     any
     list.
     They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
     approve