[DeTomaso] NPC: Yahoo email problems

ehpantera ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 20:49:45 EDT 2016

I'm ok.

-------- Original message --------From: Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> Date: 9/20/16  3:30 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:  Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC:  Yahoo email problems
Has anyone with a Yahoo account had serious problems today?  Like not being able to get into your account?  Seeing other user accounts email in your account?

Yahoo says they have a problem with -some- email accounts but not all.

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks
   I'm ok.