[DeTomaso] Carpeting

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Sep 20 20:29:41 EDT 2016

 A few years ago  I had my carpeting redone using "Wilton Wool" material. This has proven to be an unwise choice as the carpet constantly sheds and in some places is down to the backing. I would like to replace this with something that looks good but is more durable. Does anyone on this list have knowledge of what would be an appropriate carpet material that comes is a color that matches mid 80's Corvette buckskin color?
Forest