[DeTomaso] Tires for Grp IV Flared Car

LSJ lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 18:38:21 EDT 2016

This was a topic recently on the POCA forum board also.
Without knowing the specifics of your car (weight, BHP, suspension setup, etc.) and prospective use (concours display, road racing, high speed rally, 1/4 mile, cars and coffee cruiser, etc.) it would be tough to recommend anything other than a stock or near stock size.
As Bob Benson mentioned, there is much to tune with regards to the car in question.
 LSJ

central wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw
washington, dc 20004