[DeTomaso] 351C Engine Weight Savings

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:42:06 EDT 2016

LSJ asked:

> Has anyone compiled a list of stock and aftermarket engine component weights?

Jack Deryke has done that a couple of times relative to the work he has done in

lightening his car. The info has been sent to the list a couple of times and

also included in the monthly mag. Not exhaustive but he also included other

components of the car than just the engine. I want to remember he was working

on a Fontana aluminum block based engine at one time, there's a few of those

on the list too whose owners are relatively quiet.  :^)

   --michael cox