[DeTomaso] Fast and Loud Pantera

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 14:59:30 EDT 2016

I think the biggest mistake was putting the intercooler
right over the exhaust pipes... even in a coated state
(which I do not think they did)  the heat
off the headers can melt paint if not shielded and as close
as they are to the exhaust it is cooking things

Kinda reminds me of many of the early sports cars
where they floated the carbs right over the exhaust to
be cooked before the gas goes into the engine.. great engineering

Bob Benson