[DeTomaso] Tire Size`

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 16:15:24 EDT 2016

To me a 345 tire out back and a 225 tire in the front
is way too much stagger... I have tried almost every
size front and back when I first got my car and I have
run a 345 with a front tire in 225 and the car is a little scary
to me.... I remember Dawg and others telling me I needed
to make my rear tire smaller to help the handling of the car
I was running a 335 in the back and 235 out front and now
I am at 315 and 245.. yes you need to roll the fenders and
open things up.. depends on how low you want to run the car
I also tried every height for years.. it takes a while to figure it
out... Just my thoughts on that big of a stagger

Bob Benson