[DeTomaso] Thermostat .... visual differenced between Cleveland and. Windsor thermostats

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Sun Sep 18 15:33:11 EDT 2016

And or Pantera Performance Center, Castle Rock.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Barnes <michaelbarnessrt10 at hotmail.co.uk> Date: 2016-09-18  12:49 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr." <byrdjf at embarqmail.com> Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Thermostat .... visual differenced
 	between	Cleveland	and. Windsor thermostats
My t'stat and restrictor plate came from Marlin Jack,very professional service.

Sent from Michael's iPhone

   use the links above.