[DeTomaso] McLeod hydraulic throw out

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:35:33 EDT 2016

Thank you Mike!

I did have a very similar customer service experience with McLeod. The unit
that's in my cobra was an older unit had acquired from another project....
and just exactly like you stated, when I sent it to them for a rebuild
before installing in my  build, they sent me a brand new unit in the box to
ensure "a positive experience with their product". At no cost. Not even
rebuild cost.

That being said, do to your experience as well as others stated on this
discussion, I will consider my options carefully going forward.

Thank you so much

Cullen.