[DeTomaso] Heater register news....

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 16 23:03:37 EDT 2016

Will they work for all years??   Like my 1974.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2016 8:01 PM
To: DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Heater register news....

Guys,

I was talking with Steve Wilkinson the other day and he told me his latest project has been to tool up and reproduce original Pantera heater/air conditioner registers like the ones shown here:

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov