[DeTomaso] McLeod hydraulic throw out

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Sep 16 16:53:15 EDT 2016

The basic problem is that the bell housing is too confined and not
ventilated well enough to dissipate the heat. The Superformance is using a
Quick Time bell housing that has much more ventilation than the DeTomaso
Bell housing. Just another reason not to run those Plugs that some vendors
offer, that close off the inspection hole at the left hand top of the bell
housing. That is the only heat dissipation vent there is.
Larry

On 9/16/16, 1:26 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Will Kooiman"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of