[DeTomaso] Fans and shroud

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Sep 16 14:24:26 EDT 2016

Hi Jack,

You should be able to use the fans off the Fluidyne, if not we have our
Maridyne system fans and our own bracket kit and if you need shrouds for a
full lie-down system, we have those too. Typically we recommend our half
Lay forward system which minimizes the thru air turbulence.

  11041B Defl. Rad. S.S. Lay down for kit $95.00
11042B Stainless deflector right $65.00
11043B Stainless deflector left $65.00

11055B Radiator Puller Fan Shroud SS Mounting brackets set of 3 $125.00
11055P PPC Puller Fans & Shroud Assy $325.00

If the Hall Brass radiator has the stock quick 90 degree hard radiator
tubes installed, you will not be able to mount a puller fan shroud under
those tubes, if it has the straight out tubes then you can use 90 degree
molded rubber hoses to clear the Puller shroud like your Fluidyne.

Larry Stock

Pantera Parts Connection LC
550 Mallory Way
Carson City NV 89701
www.PanteraParts.com
PH  775-283-4411
Fax 775-283-4410
Cell 1-800-DeTomaso 800-338-6627

On 9/16/16, 9:29 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jack Donahue"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of