[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:34:49 EDT 2016

I think what amazes me the most is that they are stuffing in an engine
with 130K miles in it. To me that makes the car almost worthless, except
for a project to return it to "Pantera Normal". It seems to me they have
no plans to rebuild the motor therefore making it a Pantera wth 130K on
the ticker. Now if it was a band new V6 Twin Turbo that might be a
different storyŠ..

I agreeŠthey stole it from the lady who was selling it

I think they might have failed to do their homework on this one, there are
twin turbo cats out there and lets not forget the Ferrari 288 GTO one
quick look at these cars would have made the job very ³easy²

John²Not to thrilled with the idea but at least it is a Ford Motor²Z

On 9/14/16, 9:33 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Tom Shinrock via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of