[DeTomaso] Sanden Compressors noises

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Thu Sep 15 18:41:04 EDT 2016

Rob,
If I'm not mistaken, IPSCO sells a kit that modifies Kirk's kit. It
eliminates the "fitted", non-adjustable belt and makes it adjustable. It
sure makes installation a lot easier. It's not listed on IPSCO's web site so
you have to call or e-mail to get details.
Also, IPSCO has an idler pulley kit that makes installation and belt
tensioning a breeze.
http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/Idler%20Pulley.htm