[DeTomaso] Wheels, space saver

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:01:12 EDT 2016

Used 10" Campi's are hard to come by, but Marvic have recast the 10" GTS wheels in both the long and short rib design in magnesium per original specs. Last price I saw was EUR1450 per wheel and as the EUR to US$ FX rate has closed that's $3260 a set compared to 40 year old used pairs selling for ~$4,000.

http://marvic.it/en/prodotto/pantera-gts/

For a cheaper option Roin make an alloy version for around EUR800 per wheel

http://www.rointechnology.com/indexx.php?link=catalogo_cerchi.php&marca=detomaso

Also all available through Mr Fiat in the US at somewhat inflated prices;

<http://mrfiat.com/italian/de-tomaso/pantera/de-tomaso-pantera-campagnolo-10-x-15-forged-racing-wheel.html>http://mrfiat.com/italian/de-tomaso/pantera.html

Julian

________________________________
Anyone out there have a set of 10x15 Campys w/ the bars/slots for sale? Also looking for a collapsible spare, w/ De Tomaso cover if possible. These are for 2 separate folks who I met recently, but not part of the "community". E-mail me separately or call if you do. I will forward to the interested parties and let you hash out pricing etc...

Thanks,

Ken MacArthur

72L 4443

509-844-4378

   [1]http://marvic.it/en/prodotto/pantera-gts/

   [2]http://www.rointechnology.com/indexx.php?link=catalogo_cerchi.php&ma
   rca=detomaso

   Also all available through Mr Fiat in the US at somewhat inflated
   prices;

   [3]http://mrfiat.com/italian/de-tomaso/pantera.html

   Julian