[DeTomaso] Wheels, space saver

Ken and Lela MacArthur klckmac at msn.com
Thu Sep 15 12:40:09 EDT 2016

All,

Anyone out there have a set of 10x15 Campys w/ the bars/slots for sale? Also looking for a collapsible spare, w/ De Tomaso cover if possible. These are for 2 separate folks who I met recently, but not part of the "community". E-mail me separately or call if you do. I will forward to the interested parties and let you hash out pricing etc...

Thanks,

Ken MacArthur

72L 4443

509-844-4378