[DeTomaso] Sanden Compressors noises

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Sep 15 11:26:01 EDT 2016

I am guessing that the system hasn¹t been flushed and cleaned out
thoroughly enough. When a compressor blows up the aluminum vains break up
scattering little bits of metal thought the system. They can get caught in
the condenser and evaporator. You need may not be able to do a simple
reverse flush without opening up the entire system to get all the crap out
of the Evaporator and Condenser if it got that far and in this case it
sounds like it has.
Kirk¹s system uses a ³Fitted Belt² pulley system that is a little tricky
to install, but typically can¹t over stress a compressor nose bearing very
easily.
LARRY

On 9/15/16, 8:02 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of