[DeTomaso] Sanden Compressors noises

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:02:55 EDT 2016

In my experience it is rare for a compressor to fail, so being on your third I have to wonder whether the compressor is being over stressed somehow. Are the belts perfectly aligned? Not many people realize but the compressor brackets are sold in 1/4" offset increments to align different compressors.

Julian