[DeTomaso] Really good Pantera(s) wanted

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 21:03:42 EDT 2016

Guys,

I've got a good friend who has been into genuine Cobras and Shelbys for
many years and has finally decided to branch out into Panteras.   He is just
getting smart on them, and has entered the market looking to buy.

He is looking for the kind of car that is ringing the bells at auctions
these days--highly original, unmolested, with tasteful mechanical upgrades
okay.   No wings, flares, or hot-rod modifications are wanted.

He's looking for concours-minus, or driver-plus cars, with the ambition of
perhaps buying more than one.   If he found a totally mint Pebble
Beach-caliber car, he then might also be interested in one that was more towards the
driver end of the spectrum.

If any of you know of any cars that fit the bill, please let me know
privately.

THANKS!