[DeTomaso] Oil Leak Fixed. What Torque?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 15:36:38 EDT 2016

Hey Pantera Guru's,

I finally got to my Pantera last night. (work is getting in the way of my fun!!)

Simple fix.  ALL my valve cover bolts were loose.  Every one of them.  I tightened them all
but didn't want to over tighten them.  Anyone know what the correct torque should be?

I have roller rockers and the taller Ford Racing valve covers for clearance.

Your thoughts?

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory