[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Sep 14 15:22:22 EDT 2016

Since there is no real air flow around where they placed the After Cooler,
Maybe the air scoop is to create air flow to the after cooler and NOT the
engine, I would simply use electric fans for this, but they ARE the Texas
TV Experts, and I guess that¹s the way its done in Texas. Maybe our
Pantera Boys in Texas need to give them some help here. Since they also
eliminated the trunk storage area, they must not see the need get out much.
Larry

On 9/14/16, 12:00 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken Green via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of