[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:42:14 EDT 2016

As for anything said on the show being true--   The show referred to
the car repeatedly as a "Ford Pantera", which should tell you
everything about how much the show cares about dispensing accurate
information. As we all know, TV is about ratings.  Keeping the show on
the air is the goal so wherever true information is boring, the
producers have a duty to bang it up. (Sadly, the entire world of human
affairs spins on an axle excessively greased by the sh*t of bulls and
the media is King of the cow pastures.) Most likely, the only thing
true about this episode is that we are seeing a banged-up white 72
getting an Ecoboost V6 put in it for our entertainment. -- Not a heck
of a lot different from what a lot of Pantera owners have done.  (Like
someone said, at least it's a Ford engine.)
Of course, the upside here is that whenever yet another Pantera gets
irretrievably molested, all the remaining stockers out there get
harder and harder to obtain.